Advance DevOps with Kubernetes
Kubernetes is Open Source Orchestration system for Docker Containers. It eliminates the manual processes involved in the use of scripts in deploying 100s and 1000s of containerized applications.
Kubernetes is used to
· Manage the State of Containers.
· Start Containers on Specific Nodes.
· Restart Containers when gets Killed.
· Move containers one Node to Another.
· Multiple Services Running Inside Containers
- Install AWS CLI, kubectl CLI and eksctl CLI
- Create Cluster using eksctl
- Cluster Pricing Note and Delete Cluster
- Docker Fundamentals
- Architecture, Pods with kubectl, ReplicaSets
- Deployments, Services, Pods, ReplicaSets with YAML
- Resume and Interview Preparations for 6-figure IT Jobs