CLINICAL DATA MANAGEMENT
A simple IT course that anyone can learn in just 4 weeks, no certifications to write, yet guarantees 6-figure job within 90 days of completion, provided you are able to defend attached resume.
Our office will run a subscription-based service to support you on the job till you build enough confidence to progress on your own.
Register and get trained NOW before this little-known IT field becomes saturated!
Clinical Data Management + Practicals+ Job Placement
· Work with complex computerized records systems and maintain security and integrity.
· Collect data from clinical trials.
· Sort data and then ensure it’s screened, grouped, summarized, transcribed, coded.
· Consult with other employees to solve operational or data problems.
· Provide clerical duties such as data entry, transcription, coding, and collating searches.
· Prioritize work in line with project management decisions.
· Review and approve design, data review ground rules and database design according to Standard Operating procedures and protocol.
· Manage clinical trials through review, computerization, cleaning and auditing of clinical data and databases in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, client guidelines and regulatory agency guidelines.
· Validate clinical trial data to ensure consistency, integrity and accuracy based on project specific guidelines.
· Generate data retrievals and summaries.
· Query data inconsistencies and revise case report forms in compliance with standard operating procedures.
· Review case report forms for completeness and consistency.
· Implement strategy for data cleaning and the design and programming of clinical databases.